Our Anxious to Calm in 12 Weeks program is one-on-one coaching designed for people who want more energy, more motivation to exercise, and less anxiety and depression.
Our coaching program teaches you new lifestyle habits to ease your anxiety and minimize your depression by creating sustainable lifestyle habits one small step at a time.
We understand that everyone is unique which means no lifestyle is exactly the same. Our program helps you design healthy habits that are sustainable for your specific lifestyle.
Our Anxious to Calm in 12 Weeks program is a good fit for you if:
- You frequently worry about negative events that you know probably will never happen.
- You wake up in the middle of the night feeling overwhelmed with anxiety.
- You've tried other programs in the past to create healthy lifestyle habits but found them difficult to stick to.
- You experience bouts of depression and you’re not sure why.
- You have extreme highs and extreme lows in your mood and energy levels.
- You’re ready to take control of your physical and mental health.
- You’re willing to invest time and effort into learning and implementing sustainable healthy lifestyle habits with the guidance of a qualified health coach.
Our Anxious to Calm in 12 Weeks program is NOT a good fit for you if:
- You’re a self starter and you don’t need guidance creating sustainable lifestyle habits.
- You're perfectly content having consistently low energy levels.
- You actually enjoy waking up in the middle of the night feeling anxious.
- You’re not willing to invest time and effort into creating new healthy lifestyle habits that minimize your anxiety and depression.
- You never experience anxiety at any time in your life.
One-on-one coaching is best for people who would like the accountability of a heath coach to guide them through the process of creating sustainable habits to help them have the energy to do the things they want to do in their life. When certain beliefs are ingrained in our subconscious mind for many years, it can be challenging to change our behavior.
The primary role of a health coach is to guide you through the process of creating sustainable lifestyle habits that will help you thrive in all areas of your life. We'll also help sift through all the noise out there about which eating style and workout program is best for you to thrive on.
Here's what's included in one-on-one coaching:
- 12 one-on-one 30-45 minute health coaching sessions via Zoom with Melissa
- Unlimited email access to Melissa in between coaching sessions (please allow 24 hours for her to respond)
PLUS you'll receive the following bonuses ($423 total value):
- Complimentary access to our online Wellness Abundance course ($199 value)
- An invitation to our bi-monthly group coaching sessions for three months ($199 value)
- Virtual personal training session with Melissa ($25 value)
"Melissa was knowledgeable and full of good ideas to overcome challenges. She was great with ideas for me and helped to solve some of the problems I had. Good ideas and very knowledgeable." - Judy
"Melissa was a terrific coach. She leads by example. She’s encouraging and positive. Best of all, she asks helpful questions that invite reflection. The food plan is a do-able lifestyle plan. I love smoothie recipe. The printed visuals are helpful - like the plate and the positivity tracker. I loved that we spent significant time at the beginning formulating our personal “Why.” Affirmations were helpful and key. I would have liked to have seen a revisit of visualization and affirmations later in the program. The weekly zoom calls were great through creating positive momentum and teaching subject matter. The power point on sleep was very instructive. I loved the power points." - Amy
Hi! I’m Melissa King founder of Wellness Abundance. My name, Melissa, means honeybee in Greek which inspired the name of my business, Honey Bee Wellness. Our philosophy was inspired by the determination of bees who, physically shouldn't be able to fly because their bodies are too heavy for the size of their wings, but they do it anyway. I want to live and inspire you to live an abundant life no matter what obstacles come our way. It’s not always easy or fun but honeybees don’t care that their body is too heavy, they find a way to fly.
In 2012, I met my husband, Scot, and before I knew it I was on a brand
new primal journey in my life. Scot introduced me to the primal/paleo
community and I slowly started to implement these new lifestyle habits.
When I started changing my lifestyle habits I noticed an improvement in
my mood. My anxiety levels were lowered and my depression kicked in
less often. I was amazed at how making small simple lifestyle changes
could make such a significant difference in taking control of my anxiety
and depression. After experiencing this first hand I knew I wanted to
share these methods with other people and teach them how to implement
them into their lives.